Wednesday, November 17, 2010

30 Days of Thanks: 3 Hours

Today I am thankful for three hours of peace and quiet found in the salon chair while my fabulous stylist cut and colored my hair and kept my hands filled with trashy magazines (oh, Nikki knows what I like).

Not only did someone massage my head during a shampoo, did I find out Jake Gyllenhall and Taylor Swift are dating (WHAT? Seriously?) and I came out with a fabulous blow out I won't have to wash for at least three days (don't judge me), but I returned home with a fresh perspective. It's amazing what a three hour break from the whining and the nose wiping and the train track building can do for a gal.

Only 10 weeks until the next appointment. Not that I'm counting or anything...

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

You are definitely speaking my language here!!! I love my hair appointments...I finally went back after 5 months (can you imagine what my roots looked like?) and it was heaven. Wear the blowout for days with that favorite sweater and you're golden! :) I'll bet your words will pour out now that you feel good, KWIM? Good luck in the home stretch, I'm sure you're doing great!