Thursday, January 3, 2008

Is it 2008 already?

My, oh my! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year...a little late.

We finally returned from our holiday travels yesterday afternoon. I have so much to say, but after a day of laundry, taking down the Christmas decorations, cleaning the house (how is it that no matter how "clean" you think you leave it, you always walk into chaos?), trying to make three meals out of the most random things I thought to buy at the grocery store last night, and, you know, taking care of a toddler, I'm just not in the right place. Instead, I'm in the drinking hot cocoa and taking my book to bed place.

Let's just say, for now, that we had a great holiday with family, I'm officially old and I somehow managed to start the year with so many things to do between now and June that I'm already looking forward to July 4th as a break!

1 comment:

Amy Jo said...

Great book. I started it on the day Lucy was born, didn't pick it up again until last month, and then finished it in a day. Enjoy! And get some tissues.