Monday, February 21, 2011

Topicless

I'll be honest, I've been wanting to post, trying to post, needing to post. The problem is my brain is a blank slate. Or, more accurately, my brain is a mess of distraction. The heart monitoring has been a distraction. The unseasonably warm weather has been a distraction. The mounting to-do list is a distraction.

So, dear readers, leave me a comment about something, anything, you'd like to read about. A parenting challenge you've encountered. A transition to the stay at home lifestyle issue. A question you've been dying to ask. Inspire me. Challenge me. Dare me. Whatever. Consider it a little blog experiment.

I promise to write about whatever you come up with, so don't disappoint me all you lurkers! Come out from behind the shadows and give me something to write about.

Please! :)

No comments: